The CLL Junior Wood Bat Tournament is for Junior House Players from CLL & other District LL. This year it will consist of CLL's 4 teams, WLL's 2 teams, and LGY's 1 team, for a total of 7 teams playing in a double elimination tournament.
The entrance fee is $400.00 & a dozen balls per team. To be paid upon registering for the tournament, balls are to be dropped off prior to first game.
Tournament Director is Mark Edwards
1) As the name of the tournament suggests, all players must use Wood Bats approved for Little League Intermediate/Junior Divisions (NOTE 1: Solid one-piece wood barrel bats do not require a USA Baseball logo. NOTE 2: Also, permitted for the Intermediate (50-70) Division and Junior League Division are bats meeting the BBCOR performance standard, and so labeled with a silkscreen or other permanent certification mark).
2) 2 Pick ups allowed to be in team rosters, provided the players come from within the league's junior house division. (NOTE these players are not allowed to pitch.)
3) 54 / 80 diamond, all ages pitch from 54' rubber
4) All games are scheduled for 4 innings with a 2 hour time limit. NO new inning after 1 hour 30 mins, unless it is to break a tie game, then extra innings will be played and the schedule will adjust to suit.
5) Run Limits are 3 runs max for the first 3 innings, then the 4th or final inning is open (inc. any extra innings).
6) Little League Regular Season Pitcher & Catcher Rules to apply, including days rest based on pitch count.
7) Coaches must be in appropriate attire; baseball pants, athletic pants, athletic shorts. NO jeans or cut off shorts, or tank tops/muscle shirts.
8) No protests will be entertained.